UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

how will it trade?

1. 19,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

has been manipulated down every time its gone on a run ... disgraceful its been allowed to occur. the vwap was always being pushed down to that .90 level and for them to use that as any sort of value dirver is shocking. what about the resource itself and the value of peers. management asleep at the wheel.

what will happen now. lots of pissed off HC sellers saying they'll vote no will probably take $1.40 and be mopped up .... i for one will be waiting to see if there's a second bid. something fishy here and just shows what happens when you have a huge company like bhp merging with the likes of rio. no competitive tension and the little bloke gets screwed.

fmg out of the loop? they could ruck and blend this stock, but no coin. Would be nice to see them stump up $1.50.

The chinese? loss of face and another slap to them -- maybe its time they stood up to bhp in its own backyard.

I'm holding. round one to bhp. $1.75 looks the final offer to me. should trade up from $1.30 level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.