VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

how will mhm hold up in this market?

1. 170 Posts.
    Hey guys, novice investor here but have been with mhm since the 25c days. Just wanted to start some discussion about how you think mhm will hold up in the current market drama.

My thoughts are that MHM will hold up pretty well compared to other stocks in the current climate. Sure we will take hits, but i really believe mhm will hold up in this doom and gloom for the following reasons:

1. mhm is tightly held, and it seems that top holders are in for the long haul

2. it seems like a large portion of mhm holders are in for the long haul

3. there is still a place for mhm's technology even in bad market weather.

please add your other reasons or expand!!

So i guess we should also identify possible threats to the sp in the current/upcoming climate:

- how much of mhm is held by mums and dads that will panic?

- will top holders offload?

please add your other threats or expand.

I apoligise for my novice post, but I'm really interested in what the quality posters have got to say about this.

For now, my strategy remains as it has since i met mhm, hold and accumulate on weakness until i get the payload - geelong, usa deals etc etc. I really do not see myself selling unless there is a catastrophic threat to the sp. capital preservation remains important. But i cant ignore everything thats is unfolding in front of me with global markets not to mention smell of war looming (israel and iran).

Any responses greatly appreciated and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 29.0¢ $34.88K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 57820 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 20 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.