VYS 0.00% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

how will mhm hold up in this market?, page-41

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

The last few days has not been for the fainthearted people, we all know that the next 6/18 months it will be a rollercoster ride for the markets WORLD WIDE !!

Does that change my view in how things will turn out for us
    (MHM), no it doesn't in fact when you think of it if the US does fall into a recession, I'm sure that when they (US) come through it, companies and the Governments over there will want to install confidence in the business world and markets in the US.

And when that happens I think a lot of companies will, want to reduce cost and look at ways to make a better profit for there business.

That's where MHM will come into its own, with both Alcoa and SSC showing a very keen interest in how our technology works, the partnership that we (MHM) will have with both Alcoa and SSC will be a company marker, They (Alcoa and SSC) know our technology WORKS and there is nothing around today that is as GOOD as what we have !!!

Would NASA let one of there top guys go and work for the Russian space center, I think not so why does a company like SSC, let go of a person that has put so much into there own business, Mr Pugh is widely regarded as one of the leading operations executives in the US aluminium industry.

So why does a company like SSC let someone that knows so much about the aluminium industry, just let him go to another company that is not even a US company !!!!

Well we all know the answer to that one don't we, its because of our technology and of what it can and will do !!
    it will CHANGE THE ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY WORLD WIDE IN HOW TO NOT LANDFILL SALT SLAG, BUT INSTEAD TO USE OUR TECHNOLOGY WORLD WIDE TO REDUCE SALT SLAG LANDFILL AND ALSO GREEN HOUSE GAS !!!

-------- THAT IS THE FUTURE THAT WE (MHM) WILL HAVE --------

but also you have to remember what took place after the last GFC, one of the biggest rallies we have ever seen and all those that sold in panic sat back and watched there stocks soar back to a reasonable level once common sense came back into the market, I think the worse thing that you can do is panic sell on days like this, even if the market does get worse before it gets better which likely it will happen.

If you still believe in the technology that we (MHM) have and also the FUTURE that we can and will have, then why sell ?? be prepared to ride it out over the coming months, most of us here know of what (MHM) can and will do to its sp, once we have the plants up and running in the US its only time that is stopping us.

Just relax may be turn off the pc for a day or two or a week, think of your family and friends and see what they are all doing, sometimes its not to good for your health
    or your mind to think of the markets those days.

So all that hold MHM I do hope that you and your family are well and safe, and always remember this !!!

--------- TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE -------------

Because we are a long time DEAD if you know what I mean, enjoy your life, family and friends they are the ones that mean so much to me.

Any way do have a fantastic weekend all and lets all hope that soon, in the next 2/3 months time we will have the news that we are all waiting for,( the 1st plant being commission over there in the US, and then the 2nd one the 3rd one and so on and so on and so on )

-------------- IF WE BUILD IT THEY WILL COME ---------------

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ $28.93K 90.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1290 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 48739 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.