NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Let face it - NVX has some quality IP, but it doesn't mean it's...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Let face it - NVX has some quality IP, but it doesn't mean it's the only IP going forward that's going to make it into the growing battery market. The industry is going to be so huge that there's room for all the best quality to come out. The important thing is that NVX gets a couple of big contracts inside the US, hopefully with US Govt loans to help speed this process up. I would be more than happy for that. Although I'd be thrilled with working with Tesla, the more I have looked into that, the less I feel there will be a strong link at BD. Perhaps in the future more will work out, but there's other players that probably need NVX more than Tesla - to catch up to them, and NVX will do that.

So, in the next 6 months we want US Govt loans to expand supply. We want Samsung to be happy with their PURE Graphite shipment and lock in 2000t, or 10000t per year. Then Sanyo will hopefully gain confidence from this vote of confidence in NVX, and they will lock in a similar contract. If we get this, all the Tier 1 manufacturers, esp SK with their nearby factory coming, would be crazy not to follow.

Thus, Tesla or not, the future of NVX will be very bright indeed.

Biggest threats - second wave in Tennessee closes the PUREGraphite factory. Numbers are up, and a shutdown could cause delays. Also, new IP that offers an alternative to Graphite - unlikely in the short term, but they're out there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.