NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Absolutely agree. If the Samsung agreement succeeds then we...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Absolutely agree. If the Samsung agreement succeeds then we could be in the running big time. It would almost indefinitely boost the confidence for other major players in the market to pick up NVX. Novonix would just need to pick up production to increase its slice of the pie (so to speak) and that probably won't happen this year but maybe 2021.

Now i agree the Tesla BD theory could go either way however the DPMG process is out there and has been seen by Jeff Dahn. He has previously stated the benefits of it and how this could revolutionise Battery making in the future. Surely, it's been brought to Elon's attention. I don't know of many other options that meet the ethical and environmental social responsibilities for battery making today. Tesla might not pick up NVX as a major material supplier at the moment but they might adopt NVX's DPMG process into their own Vertical Integration procedures, thereby just paying the royalties to NVX.

If this theory is in fact true, then this would be the first big price spike for NVX (on 15th September) and given the recent increase in market valuation for Tesla this week, id be saying that we could see a SP increase of more than 200%). It's not that insane, is it?

All the above are just my thoughts and only that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.