MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Joridigi, I don't think one can read anything into the...

1. 649 Posts.
    Joridigi,

I don't think one can read anything into the likelihood of Artemis success based on current market price. Think youre just suffering from pre-birth jitters.

In fact I would go so far as to say that there really is no correct value for what the MEO SP should be at this point in time. It's more or less in limbo. Should it be 45 cents? Should it be 65 cents? Pretty hard to answer really. One can of course calculate a theoretical price based on probabilities but that is nothing more than an academic exercise and in the not too distant future that will be a completely wrong value.

Fact is that we know its either going to be a whole lot higher or a whole lot lower very soon. Until we know the outcome of this major event, the share price is in limbo and personally I don't have any expectations for what it should be right now.

It's what it is after the big news that really counts now.

Current SP is nothing more than a reflection on two things:
    (1) the willingness of the market to be either IN or OUT pre-announcement
    (2) the impact of short term traders buying and selling taking advantage of the fact that MEO currently sits on a knife edge.

Current SP has in my view nothing whatsoever to do with ACTUAL FUNDAMENTALS. Truth is there is a major gap in our fact base that is about to be unveiled and until we know that a valuation based on fundamentals is a bit pointless in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.