TBR 7.95% $3.94 tribune resources limited

Gold Finger I've been reading the posts here for a few months...

1. 57 Posts.
    Gold Finger I've been reading the posts here for a few months now and have seen only a couple of posts that could be considered even moderate ramping. Most of what I have read has been quite the opposite, lamenting the fact that management haven't done anything to promote the company and questioning why no shares have so far been bought back.

The fact that the market depth looks poor doesn't mean anything either. When shares increase in value it's generally because buyers come from off screen, not because there are a lot of people sitting in the queue. It's an illiquid stock; someone could drop 10,000 shares and have the price at $1.15 or buy 10,000 shares and have the price at $1.40. Either way the company still has a good project and bullion well in excess of it's market cap. I might never see any cash out of their horde of bullion and the share price might drift lower and I'll look like a goose, but I don't have a problem holding a company with assets far greater than their MV. Especially when I think that asset has a decent future.

And if the company ever does get a move on and decide to buy on market it should be happy days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
0.290(7.95%)
Mkt cap ! $206.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.65 $3.94 $3.65 $23.04K 6.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1664 $3.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 1240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.