RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

well said baggies (mr negative).RES is long term... Not once...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    well said baggies (mr negative).

RES is long term... Not once have management communicated otherwise to shareholders. If anything they're being overly conservative with the estimate of mining by 2013. Sure, there are fantastic opportunities to to make a lot of money short term elsewhere, however not without significant risk. RES is working hard to eliminate risk and that's what I like about them. IMO RES is a genuine company unlike many other speculators who fill shareholders up with watered promises. We've all been burned by one or two in our time I'm sure. Smart investors generate 'real wealth' by looking 3-5 years ahead. The turtle and the hair metaphor comes to mind. Impatient punters chop and change, buy and sell and make small gains here and there but are generally still posting on HC when the big money has gone.

Research TLM and Kerry Hermanis for example. Here's a guy who sees well into the future and will make a killing when this junior FE coy starts producing.

Land acquisition, PFS and Ledjadja results will give us a shot in the arm by the end of Jan next year, and depending on the broader market the SP might reach $1.00 or higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.