VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

Hi all Not to sure if this question has been ask before so here...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

Not to sure if this question has been ask before so here it is.

I was just wondering how are the plants going to be build in the us, will they (SSC) build a new one or will they modify an old plant??? If a new plant is going to be build with (SSC) where is the money going to come from?? I have read as per ASX Release-25 Novermber 2010.

There were also continuing contract discussions for salt slag processing, and meeting State and local regulatory officials in Tennessee, who can ASSIST in MHM developing salt slag processing facilities in the US.

Now doe's that mean that State or local Government help for us (MHM)?? or maybe a JV with SSC to build the plant?? if so doe's that mean a cap raise for MHM I wonder?? if it is a grant from the State or local Government doe's any one know how it could happen?? thanks in advance.

Environmentally there is so much going on in the US at the moment, I think that Ben will have someone to take a look at the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) I was looking at it and it did my head in a bit, so much to read about the environment over there in the US.

Any way I think that the next 6 months is going to be BIG for MHM, as there is so much going on at the moment with SSC, Alcoa, Silica Project That one will be out in the next 3 months I hope.

Also don't forget that the ponds have now been giving the go ahead, also the final step to closed-loop salt slag processing, expected to commence by 11 March 2011, and take up to 4 weeks for completion.

What more can I say but hold on for the ride of your life, for when we get all the news that we all have been waiting for, there will be no more shorting this company any more.

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    the technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.