QPM 15.6% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

How will this be funded now?, page-174

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    If you want to check out agendas, see if you can see the agenda of the QPM forum.

Have a look at the likes given to Boris when he was using his 40 odd years of experience explaining how Queensland Nickel is in terrible shape and won’t produce anything without major refurbishment etc, everyone loved those posts and his knowledge base.

Then have a look in the change of tone from when he started to talk about the problems he saw with QPM? A district change, very few TU’s and the replies were very hostile, saying he needed to do more research, he didn’t know what he was talking about, the guy with 40 years in the business…….

I spent 20 years offshore building oilfields. It reminded me of when I’d been in about 10 years, going to project inductions, seeing the work scope and methodology for the next 3 months from the project engineer and thinking how will that work? Later at smoko talking to the supervisor with 40 years plus experience and saying how will that work. He winked at me and said it won’t. We tried that 20 years ago, this three month project just blew out, more days more pays, we could be here 6-12 months and we were. Now understand this multimillion dollar project was 5 years from conception to the start of construction. It had all been approved and checked and double checked and it was so flawed a guy with 10 years experience would see it wouldn’t work. Yet learned engineers couldn’t. So when Boris says good luck, he isn’t saying it will or won’t work, he is saying 40 years of experience is telling him it’s going to be a long hard slog. I think experience can’t be bought, it’s invaluable and worth putting in a safe place and remembering, as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.005(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $93.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $285.2K 8.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 199576 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 744524 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.