QPM 8.82% 3.7¢ queensland pacific metals limited

How will this be funded now?, page-181

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Suggests its criminal to say there will be no tailings dam as there must be a tailings dam. - There is no tailings dam.
    Suggests that they will not get EPA approval. - Already have approvals.
    Suggests its bad to get ore from offshore. - No indications as to why? There are local sources but N.C by ship is cheap, and locked in. Issue?
    Suggests investing in small cap miners is bad. - Ok but not a small cap miner. Getting funding that no small cap junior could ever dream of.
    Suggests can't get equipment/stainless steel. Posco investor biggest stainless manufacturer in the world. Most facility off the shelf. Low pressure (as opposed to HPAL) much less complicated.
    Questions the expense of treating tailings/by product. The opex is in the AFS.

Strange to come at it from the angle that new things can't be done, HPAL was new once, someone built the first one. Someone stumped up for the QN plant when that was built. I'd be all ears if a chemical engineer or metallurgist had some things to say about the process and scaling with some explanation. Alot of people have worked at QN that are not necessarily qualified to make informed judgement on a new process. We all know this is a risk but if everyone thought nothing can be done we wouldn't have have the amazing systems, processes and inventions we take for granted every day. Being burnt on Junior miners and loosing risk appetite is fair and reasonable but risk is where we are and you would think most have their eyes open, its just none of the points raised are the risks to be focused on in my opinion. I welcome any scepticism from anyone who has read and understands the scope of the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $93.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $185.4K 5.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 852128 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1399041 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.