QPM 2.86% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Management have been working on this capex number for a long...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Management have been working on this capex number for a long time. GM have known about it and did months of due diligence and brought in . We have known about it for 2 days and all these new passengers have decided the project now won’t proceed. See ya . Before you go
    could you give the Townsville council a call and tell them we are pulling out and don’t need the additional space they just re zoned for QPM expansion and let the Govt know we don’t need the $750m debt support and those other couple of little Korean companies a heads up that we are out.
    SLN probably not happy this is all over either.

This team have achieved so much so far and I’m thinking that financing the project might have come up a few times when working with GM and if we didn’t have a bloody good answer we wouldn’t had been taking to them for long.
    I agree with the above, this is an AFS to get financing moving with the good chance the prices quoted are heading down from the inflation peak.

Even if they don’t I can’t see how we don’t have a plan to manage this as we have been working on financing this number for months and ticking boxes in the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $85.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $81.09K 2.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 314641 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 868633 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.