PVW 19.1% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

From my perspective, Thred would much rather concern themselves...

1. 352 Posts.
    From my perspective, Thred would much rather concern themselves with building the user data base first. Build the app to where most can't live without i.e. IG, SnapChat,WhatsApp,FB or Twitter.

More to your question. If they get to the stage of a high volume of users frequenting the site and the Thred app has more capabilities then it has at current then the company could start charging the other apps like Uber, Lyft, Menulog or whomever a small royalty.

As with the news sites articles you they could again acquire a royalty for every article opened and/or shared.

There are many ways to actually make money but baby steps are required in my opinion as I have stated above, the biggest concern is growth in frequent users.

Then the market will speculate projected earnings or takeovers and if it gets to that stage the share price could go anywhere. We have all seen what we have thought were ridiculous prices for the purchase of app platforms in the past. I remember when Instagram sold for a billion dollars in 2012. Me and friends were amazed that an app which hadn't made a cent at the time sold for a billion dollars. Seems like a cheap buy.

As they say "expensive today, cheap tomorrow".
    Last edited by Skynet: 19/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.004(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $2.425K 99.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1963 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5728 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.