mmartin -if you reckon Abbott should be run out of town - then...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    mmartin -

if you reckon Abbott should be run out of town - then by comparison of degrees of seriousness, I allege, if allegations concerning Ms. Gillard past dealings with Bruce Wilcox, Ralph Blewitt, and Slater and Gordon, a situation we are told reliably is allegedly currently under investigation by the Victorian Police Fraud - (Ref. Michael Smith and Larry Pickering, et al) - if charges and an eventual trial result - then Gillard should be space flighted to the moon!

Funny how the Labor faithful carry on blythely, pretending this isn't happening re. Gillard! (although, I'll allow, given the HUGE inexplicable delays at getting Craig Thomson to eventual trial, (into the 6th year now! - a joke) we may all be great grandparents before we see Gillard be required to appear and answer any allegations via charges finally brought to court.

Seems the Labor Party, allegedly, has access to some unknown skilled, alleged legally favorable "ways", and avenues, to allegedly deliberately slow down various legal procedures which may be adverse to them - speaking generally, of course. (Funny how there is no similar delay in bringing this Abbott issue into court very pronto!)

If we are to ignore your hugely flawed logic - you already heavily inferring Abbott is already guilty - and prefer the democratic premise that all are innocent until proven guilty, in court, after due legal process - then I suggest you contain your excitement and leave the legal eagles to do their stuff.

You could, though, go along to the court and watch, if it would cheer you up! Take a packed lunch? Throw ornage peel at Abbott?

Or, perhaps, sit there knitting - like the old Parisian ladies, lapping up the blood lusts of seeing innocent heads rolling off into the guillotine baskets! (IF you are of the fairer sex?)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.