RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

How will Trump effect RESApp ?

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Gals and Guys, a little left field, but thinking quite relevant, I trust that most of the readers here have a greater attention span than 'POTUS'  - so please bear with me....

For the record I am not a Trump supporter or Denigrator - completely neutral in a binary situation.

arrived back yesterday evening from Trumpland, and was quite delighted to get hold of the Bob Woodward book 'Fear'
    Read this Book on the flight. Now this is not about how bad Trump is, not is it about how nasty he is (although there was a quite a lot about it) , it a very accurate depiction on the White House, and how things are now working in America - or not.

What I got from this book, from a respected author, (not a wannabe)  is that America is no longer in a 'complacent' mode, the whole Country is in a state of disruption.

This is Trump driven. The relative theme - irrespective of consequences, that comes from POTUS is ....

How much does this cost us?

What do we get out of it?

Whether this is the rollback of Obamacare, Support for S. Korea (KORUS) , NATO, Defence Budget, Health Budget...+++++

POTUS has made it quite clear that he will run America as USA INC - ie as a business, and to some extent this is not unreasonable......

Now once, POTUS sees the cost of this aspect of medicare in US, and how this cost can be reduced dramatically with what ResApp are doing, the first thing he will say . is make it happen.....the second thing is 'why don't we own this?'

Does Rasapp need Trump's support? Of course.
    How long will this take ...based on the attention span of Mr Trump, probably 30 seconds.
    What happens when someone gets to POTUS and says, if we don' t own this the Chinese will?

The biggest and most significant advance in medical history is here is AUS.........

remember ....

How much does this cost us?

What do we get out of it?

The only two drivers in the real world......and certainly the somewhat bizarre fantasy world of POTUS

But never forget the power and influence of Ivanka!!!!! - RESAPP BOD take note.

(now have to run away and write up a piece for both CNN and FOX) -which is always fun....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.