how women are treated in egypt!, page-52

1. 9,046 Posts.
    'I thought i might do a google search on this horrific subject and now i feel so ill at what goes on in this world, not only does Gang Rape occur with a frequency of one in every five minutes in the Eastern world, but even worse the majority of attacks are against girls under the age of 10, often resulting in their murder as well, if there is a hell i know where these monsters are going, but certainly not via an islamic court.'

It's not just the girls….in much of the region…the boys need to be fast runners to escape the same fate. What is more usual though…is that the boy is a victim of older boys - teenagers - with no recourse, except huge embarrassment - so it is never reported..although a quiet hospital trip to get stitched up may happen…parents have no idea of course LOL….especially Dad….And then when that child is older - he is a chaser rather than victim. There is a book around, banned in much of the Middle East for decades, The Arab Mind, which has a bit about this and several other subjects. Well worth the read….Don't believe it?…Ask any Western nurse that has worked in the Gulf. Nauseating part of the world….Generally nice people, pity about the sickening religion and culture….

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arab_Mind

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.