How Women Doctors Destroyed the Healthcare System

1. 10,764 Posts.
    I thought this was going to be a bit dodgy but it all makes perfect sense. Although it refers to the UK it must apply generally, to the western countries at least.

"No other doctor in Britain will ever dare agree with the headline to this article but in their hearts both male and female doctors know that I am right.

All the current problems with the health service in the UK are a result of the deliberate increase in the number of women in medicine.

Inevitably, no one will debate this statement with me. But nor can they dispute what I am about to tell you.

First, a political decision was taken, half a century ago, to increase the number of female doctors. Medical schools were told to favour female applicants over male applicants when selecting potential medical students.

Second, many of the female doctors chose to go into general practice because it is easier to work part time as a GP than it is to work part time as a hospital consultant.

Third, female doctors didn’t want to do night calls or weekend calls or to work on bank holidays. They claimed that they had babies and children to care for and that they would not be safe if they had to make home visits at night.

Fourth, for the same reason of safety, female doctors wanted to stop doing home visits.

Fifth, with more female doctors in general practice (many of them working part time) there weren’t enough male doctors to do all the night calls and weekend calls. And so GPs stopped doing out of hours calls and started to work the same sort of hours as librarians. (Actually, these days the average GP works 24 hours a week – which is considerably less than most librarians.)

Sixth, the absence of GP cover at nights and weekends meant that patients who fell ill at night or at weekends had to call an ambulance, or take themselves to their local accident and emergency department. This dramatically overloaded the ambulance service and the local accident and emergency department.

Seventh, the refusal of GPs to visit patients at home meant that elderly patients had to be kept in hospital longer than would have been necessary if GPs had still been available to do visits. And so this put pressure on hospital beds.

Eighth, doctors everywhere found that their job satisfaction dropped dramatically. One of the most satisfying parts of a GP’s job used to be visiting patients at night and at weekends – making a diagnosis and providing emergency treatment on the spot. Without this job satisfaction, GPs found themselves becoming little more than dispensers of prescriptions and writers of referral letters to hospitals. (In the same way that pharmacists had become little more than dispensers of packets of pills.) In hospitals, doctors found themselves having to do the jobs GPs used to do.

And thus my case is proved.

Women doctors have not done so deliberately or individually, but as a group, they have destroyed healthcare in the United Kingdom.

And they have, I fear, destroyed it permanently.

And all this was done deliberately. The conspirators planned to destroy healthcare as part of their plan to reduce the size of the population."

https://expose-news.com/2024/06/18/how-women-doctors-destroyed/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.