LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

If anything I personally feel that this is a MASSIVE POSITIVE...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    If anything I personally feel that this is a MASSIVE POSITIVE for the following reasons
    All of this points back to a single point, that being the Trade Wars. The sad thing is that it's costing people's lives in this economic tug of war. There has been a drastic price drop in almost all asset classes that can be purchased for a big % discount in order to increase the stronghold on the monopoly of commodities and business that's out there. As China doesn't want to own up for beginning this pandemic they have no credibility left and the rest of the world will try shift policy to avoid anything to do with them. Also the EV game is only a slice of the cake where batteries are replacing refined oil application - generators / off grid service / retail electricity etc ....

Let's see who could be the remaining buyers of KV that are just from the car game if China is taken out
    Then ontop there are the major companies that produce batteries only which I won't include here

Toyota Motor Corporation produces vehicles under five brands, including the Toyota brand, Hino, Lexus, Ranz, and Daihatsu.

VW - another of biggest car manufacturer's which brands include currently own 12 brands Volkswagen, Seat, Audi, Skoda, Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini, Ducati, Porsche, Scania, MAN, and Volkswagen commercial vehicles.

All of these mobs have more than enough capital to secure one of the biggest Tier 1 Lithium Deposits in a Low Sovereign Risk area
    The 10 most valuable car companies in the world.
    • Toyota Motor Corp. ( TM): $211 billion.
    • Volkswagen AG (VOW.DE): $80 billion.
    • General Motors (GM): $52 billion.
    • Daimler AG (DAI.DE): $49 billion.
    • Honda Motor Co. ( HMC) $42 billion.
    • BMW (BMW.DE) (BMW.MI): $42 billion.
    • Tesla (TSLA): $39 billion.
    • Ford Motor Co. ( F): $36 billion.
    The there's Mercedes / Wes Farmers / BHP / RIO / FMG etc the list can keep going
    This upgraded MRE will dangle the carrot as existing PFS can be viewed already which will only improve the economics as the buyers will know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.