PAR 4.84% 29.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

How would involvement from a Venture capitalists or Private equity group look for Paradigm, page-55

1. 4,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6710
    Denial - I couldn't agree more...there are definitely options there...yes it can be disheartening as to why we don't have deals yet...but now Im totally on the other side....a deal has not been done so far and we are running low in terms of the all required cash....BUT Im happy.

I now know a deal signed back then is NOT ANYTHING like a future deal to be signed....especially the OA Global...they need to hold out on that one for longer definitely....they need to auction that...they need to also partner carefully, we do not want to be simply taken over...we do not want to lose too much control and have no say in future proceedings... it is YOU and I that are owners of this company...we have the product for the future...not a nice to have

..not an aspirational product...

...a REQUIRED product to arrest and bring down inflammation SAFELY...a claim that to date, no one on the planet can do.

We can do this.

We need to market this like no other...though word of mouth will do it for us to a great extent after some time out in the market...(mass acceleration, aggressive growth etc).

We are going to make them pay. (ie. The partner via a significant and befitting Global deal)

Specially if we can sort out our funding via some other channel. I understand the risk and we wouldn't have planned it this way at all...but this is where we are now.

What I'm saying is that I believe we are getting to the last few hurdles...p3 certainty will be a definitive point in our history...once we are allowed to start the P3 and we know the exact working parameters...the potential Funders and Pharmas will know its getting real...the discussions will only increase. There is little to no chance they would've had a deal till this point...we are a teeny co. from somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere (Austria? Australia? Tonga?)...

...market cap nothing, no revenue....hardly any full time staff...little presence anywhere else AND we are purporting to have THE WORLD'S BEST drug to fight the last major disease in the world, a disease where others have failed massively and have NOT been approved...AND IM TALKING PAIN AND FUNCTION...to say nothing of DM...halting or even reversing cartilage loss? Oh come on...what faith can we have in that...and you have how many patients? 15? Nah you guys are supremely too miniscule to even bother looking at properly...we will wait till Big Bro FDA gives you the blessing, start your P3 if you ever get there, then we may start to bother to take a chance to look a little more into you...

There is a VERY big difference in chats last time PRE 12 month 008 and POST that Par is having with the authorities...game changer? Lets see.

Yes n is low but once we attain FDA feedback and potential go...it will be a major test that we pass and possibly the final frontier for a partner/funding party.

DYOR
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 29/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $86.19K 286.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 70151 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 18600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.