PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

How you found PAR? And why you choose it?

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Morning all. And well done PARers. IMO and DYOR.

I am very lucky to find PAR but I am also very curious about how others found it? I think there gonna be a lot of experience and reason there if you like to share a bit, and here's mine first.

I got it from a broker (I don't wanna mention it's name cause during the whole time they only know average my invest a bit in every where! But some time you need to heavy in ONE, and lucky I made that decision by myself, IMO) . before phase2. Why I choose it is because they try to sell PAR to it's customer so hard, and I bought some before I know too much.

After that I start to research deep as I can (not good at all, research first before buying), and I realised PAR don't have real competitors, a much safer and effective repurpose med.

What I believe is a great company need to have sth different and unique like A2. And they are at beginning. Base on that, I got a bit more in before Phase 2, there still a high risk there. I read a lot from HC and as well as other thingy I can find online.

And after a successful phase 2 I start to accumulate lots more, and there is a big regret that as I didn't buy more at that time and the SP shooting high quickly to 2, 3 and 4. in a unstoppable trend. Today it's calm down a bit to 3.4ish

I am lucky and I will not sell any until it's a X0 bagger.

Thx in advance for any of your share, and very much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.