PAR 1.69% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Morning all. And well done PARers. IMO and DYOR.I am very lucky...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Morning all. And well done PARers. IMO and DYOR.

I am very lucky to find PAR but I am also very curious about how others found it? I think there gonna be a lot of experience and reason there if you like to share a bit, and here's mine first.

I got it from a broker (I don't wanna mention it's name cause during the whole time they only know average my invest a bit in every where! But some time you need to heavy in ONE, and lucky I made that decision by myself, IMO) . before phase2. Why I choose it is because they try to sell PAR to it's customer so hard, and I bought some before I know too much.

After that I start to research deep as I can (not good at all, research first before buying), and I realised PAR don't have real competitors, a much safer and effective repurpose med.

What I believe is a great company need to have sth different and unique like A2. And they are at beginning. Base on that, I got a bit more in before Phase 2, there still a high risk there. I read a lot from HC and as well as other thingy I can find online.

And after a successful phase 2 I start to accumulate lots more, and there is a big regret that as I didn't buy more at that time and the SP shooting high quickly to 2, 3 and 4. in a unstoppable trend. Today it's calm down a bit to 3.4ish

I am lucky and I will not sell any until it's a X0 bagger.

Thx in advance for any of your share, and very much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.3¢ 28.0¢ $57.32K 198.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12454 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 4443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.