QTK quiktrak networks limited

how

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    nearly 5 years have now passed since mark pallister announced a contract of up too $380 million for qtk product's in china....

in fact, not long after the first announcement a 2nd for the entire hubei province was announced which the chairman, unterwegner, quoted in the press as likely being in size, equivalent to the first......

i would just like to say that these deals were not presented to the market as MOU (memorandum of understandings).....they were presented to the market as "contracts".....

how then can it be that not $1 out of an estimated $760 million ever flow through the door????????

i wonder how closely, if at all ASIC, investigated the substance that was announced to the market from this stack of cards.

the fact that the deal had fallen through was also never admitted too by the company, in fact the company simply "slid off stage" kinda vanished from official listing.

how can investors have any faith in our financial markets when this type of thing is allowed to happen, and people like mark pallister remain free, walking the streets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.