howard again, page-122

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    niaroo.

And don't forget all those Labor 'duds' who inhabit the other States eg

Queensland, which also has money running through its ears, due to the mining boom, but can't find enough funds to run a proper health system and let's a 'rogue' medico - Patel -operate without proper supervision. Numerous corrupt pollies, too many to list (remember the one that was resident in Thailand and hardly ever attended Parliament, the notorious Mary Rose)?I could go on for ever. The brutal episode at Palm Island was a disgrace!

Victoria - the police force stinks of corruption and a failure to see the need to purchase extra trains due to the enormous increase in patronage. I live in regional Victoria and the train I caught to travel to Melbourne last week must have come out of the Ark!

NSW a constant stream of ministers in trouble including a paedophile with its Hospital system in total disaray(remember the pregnant woman who was left in a toilet?).

Tasmania with at least one ex Labor minister on a corruption charge and numerous other instances of corruption.

Yes those State Labor parties are wonderful aren't they? They would be lucky if they could run a chook raffle! And what's their solution for their incompetence : Blame the Federal Government!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.