milesAs i recall Richard Court never at any time had $3b in...

1. 567 Posts.
    miles
    As i recall Richard Court never at any time had $3b in surplus. My point there was,the present goverment do and are still racking it in.Look at housing,new home buyers can barely get the deposit together and yet they are still getting hammered with stamp duty when other states dont.
    Court never had the boom WA and some other states are going through

I like many many other parents are having to put our home up as surety to get our kids started.
    My daughter is a teacher and i can guarantee you that the $85K figure being touted is nothing more than a furphy.
    Principals may be on that money and they deserve it but the vast majority of teachers are not.

To digress a little, i for one would not be a teacher in todays world for double that money.Class rooms full of kids from druggie parents,no discipline allowed and parents who openly demand and state that it is a teachers role to bring up their kids and teach them right from wrong etc.No wonder they are not happy.

The labor party may once have been a party for the working classes and the battlers, but no more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.