PLS 2.06% $2.97 pilbara minerals limited

Howard Klein, page-46

1. 8,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    Hey mate, this is not the first time AVZ holders have visited the PLS threads. Maybe it was my fault in encouraging them this time, but I feel it is important to monitor your potential competition. My thoughts where to see if they had any thing substantial to add, material developments, etc. As expected, just baiting as you say, and certainly nothing to unhinge investors.

I guess the GLF non-binding offtake is a big deal for AVZ holders, a tint of hope. What has emerged on this particular thread is a group of posters who regularly post here disclosing they hold AVZ, yet those same posters have spent the best part of the last 3 months warning AJM holders "retrospectively" how risky the project was, and how they should of known better from an investment perspective. Very strange indeed, as AJM collapsed under a huge debt load, while AVZ will need to venture down that same road.

GFL have a good record of complying with their offtake contracts, no worries at all for spod investors.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.060(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.942B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $3.02 $2.93 $100.8M 33.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 716181 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 235000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.