AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Howard Klein, page-42

1. 5,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    If Spodumene Lithium Spot continues to bolt AVZ will be the best place to capitalise with its huge and high purity resources.. The higher the price the more feasible and likely this will be to get financed.. however like Pure Silver plays it will require the Spod price to stay high for some time and build a price floor so key investor can be sure lithium can still be shipped at a profit.. given the high costs involved with transportation AVZ is vunerable to a weakening lithium price moreso than others who are more profitable at a lower price.

So in summary, AVZ with high lithium prices is the best stock to hold and should outperform all peers, all other scenerios AVZ has project risk that it will never be green lit and i guess plebs will continue to plow into Aussie inferior Lithium plays like LTR and dont mind the heavily bloated SP and are not afraid the value is already fully priced in.

I suspect as major analysts that the undersupply come 2024 will be real, so as we move towards this time it will become abundantly clear if AVZ will be mined and if the COP will make it feasible as a project. I like its chances and am happy to be holding with so many ASX investors --- defintiely worse places to have your lithium investment.

Very happy with the recent doubling due to offtake and booming spot price, no reason why this trend should not continue and with it the burgeoning SP. But of profit taking id suggest before resumption of lift-off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.