Hello Everyone,

Perhaps You need to conider this:-

Quote/07/11/07 22:12 Hotcopper Radio: N/A
    Posted By: moly Views: 25
    Post #: 4807  (In Reply to msg #4769 from cdchi1) Sentiment: None
    IP: 210.10.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    Hello Cdchi and all Readers,
    Please check out the Real World and take
    Glen Stevens,John Howard and kevin Rudd with You.
    I'm very depressed and have 'Knots in my Stomach' over this Interest Rate Rise and for the First Time in My Married life 'Sounded Off' at my Wife Today.
    The Banks of this Country seem to be working as 'Cartel' and the A.C.C.C. should take Action over this, and not just against Richard Pratt. Come on ,the Banks have been increasing their their 'Blackboard' Interest over the last Two or so Weeks and now our Weak Reserve Bank has just 'Rubber Stamped' this 'Cartel' type Action.
    The Banks in Australia are making Massive Profits and it is High Time that the public were given a Fair Go by the Banks reducing their Margins and Charges.
    The Banks excessive lending, sometimes 105% on Real Estate has made Property too Expensive for most ; because the Banks have advanced to people
    ' Loaded Gun Loans' to bid for Property and now the Banks are Profiteering because their Tactics.
    A challenge should be put to home lenders NOT to increase their Interest Rates and see which lender comes forward.
    It's no good just Seeing and Hearing John Howard saying
    'I'm Sorry';challenge the Lenders NOT to increase Interest rates is the Go.
    The present rather high levels of Immigration and Three Year Interest Free Loans from some Retailers is keeping the Retail Spending High and Increasing Interest Rates will Not rectify this.
    Adjustment of Policies is required and that includes improved Regulation of the Banks.
    A Fizzed Off,
    moly /End Quote

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.