Howard Springs for Territorians., page-11

1. 83,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "OK so you never heard of anyone coming from India bringing Delta variant into the Land of Oz? Not one? Amazing! Did you perchance know that the Delta variant was first detected in India? I guess the froggies do not know much that is not French perhaps?"

hmmmm, yes, vaguely I do recall so long back a distant memory where Delta was actually called the Indian variant - I think, indeed, I scribbled a few notes on it - on a croissant wrapper somewhere - it possibly got chucked out with the escargot shells

my attention was drawn to your rather feeble and superfluous observation though --

"And another thing, it is people coming in from places like India who introduced the Delta virus here."

which, whilst technically accurate - is somewhat overtaken in degree and perspective by the rather large Elephantidae which is standing in glady's dressing room

it's sort of taken the spotlight away from some poor bloody Indian bugger trying to get back to Oz - where he probably has a restaurant or petrol station somewhere

of course if you were not so racist with concrete biases - even you may have noticed the NSW situation as well

of course you also missed the near (at this stage) sideswipe of nightmare proportions in Queensland - which came somehow from the UK and from Singapore - neither of which is near India the last time I fired up Google Maps - although - Billy Gates might have changed the maps to confuse us and marked the old UK as the New India

anything is possible

but, please -- do go on with your story about Indians - and, forget all about the fact that SCOMO could have got some remote quarantine going by this stage to plug those leaks

take all the time you need

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.