QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Hi Jax,I think you will have more chances of having an...

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi Jax,

I think you will have more chances of having an intelligent conversation with a brick wall than the only remaining QMN cheerleader.

Whilst the Lakshman Jayaweera blames everyone else but himself as he did nothing since he took over, you have to wonder why they had to move to Perth and back to Sydney when they could have easily moved to a difference office in Sydney itself. This waste of money has nothing to do with Howard, its just the sheer incompetence of the current comical management.

Then Lakshman hires his friend Pip Tang who is also working at Hyrdomet but he does not state that in his announcement to the market at all. How dodgy is that?
    Normally for someone who is trying to claim that he wants to be transparent, it is wise to disclose important information like this to the market. This would make people trust him more.

Howard was responsible for dilution of shares and we thought that the sp was the lowest when he was around now Lakshman has topped Howard by giving us the lowest ever sp for QMN since the IPO. Surprisingly the QMN website still shows the issue price of 50cent in the main page.

Based on his performance in his job in Sri Lanka, how much confidence do we get that he will actually do the work he claimed he would within months of taking control?

Does anyone know how many shares Howard still holds in QMN?

And regarding the court case, I personally feel its all smoke and mirror tricks again by Lakshman. My guess is that the case will get settled out of court with no punishment to Howard and we wont even see quarter of the 700K.

Its quite sad for people who are still stuck with QMN since the IPO.

BTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.