howards lies how many has he told, page-10

1. 1,673 Posts.
    Grasim -

personal slagging is always the last resort of the desperate! (And why do I bother to answer at all??)

I am not a member of the Liberal Party. I have never been to any meeting of their or any other political party.
    I am interested in politics, but have no interest in any formal connections.

My Dad was one of 11 children- raised in very hard times - and anything he got he worked for by building up a successful business from nothing. When he retired there was no such thing as superannuation to fall back on. Yet he'd worked very hard - had never worked for anyone else - and employed dozens of others - for over 50 years.
    He died in relative poverty.

I also built up a business from nothing with a few other people. It ended up very successful and employed many dozens of people over may years, having grown to national.
    When a multi-national took it over, it reneged on its promises re. directors and managers and their future security - and we found, to our huge financial detriment, that under the then jurisdiction of Labor State and Federal Governments, none of us had anywhere to turn for compensation or justice. Yes, closed doors as far as any avenue of any unfair dismissal claims. Our only resort was taking private legal action. Because we were directors and/or management. Industrial Relations Commission -we got a Barrsiter in there - forget it. Didn't eant to know about us.

I assume you are also one of the 'Haves" as you call it. Or you would not have the wherewithal to share trade?

The motto here - don't jump to shallow conclusions about people and who and what they are, and what their lives are like! And then proceed to insult them in your ignorance.

Must get to my trading. (I have to HAVE more!!) lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.