howards lies how many has he told, page-11

1. 282 Posts.
    Cortis- if what you have said is true, it is a real shame & should never have happened. I admire anyone who is successful & builds a business through their own blood sweat & tears. But why you feel so attached to Howard has really got me beat.
    It sounds as if you didn't do due dilligence etc or was a bit greedy which is only natural with something you've built from the ground up but why is the Unions or Labor responsible.
    If you call paying off a home, owning a 95 Falcon wagon & budgeting each month a have then I suppose I am but you still must have ended up with a very tidy sum if the business was so good, either you haven't told the whole story or I'm missing something.
    By the way over 20 years ago I invested a few hundred dollars in the stock market & went from there, so if I'm guilty of jumping to conclusions you would also have to be guilty.
    If you are now just an average working person I'd love to hear how John Howard has looked after you these last 11 years & why you would choose to admire a person who treats average workers with contempt & never hesitates to lie at the drop of a hat. It should make interesting reading. I have been totally honest with you so please give me the same respect.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.