CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

howdie neighbours - fml

1. 945 Posts.
    Just posted this on FML thread, interested in thoughts?

After doing a bit of research into Aussie goldies over the weekend I discovered that as part of the total resource package that FML hold some is at Lindsays & Brilliant in the Coolgardie region of W.A. Now without going into to much depth on the FML thread, do FMLities know how big this deposit is and its potential? And why hasn't FML pursued this target more aggressively?
    I hold CRK and their major plays are also at both sites and have a total JORC compliant resource of 3.73mill oz @ 2.5g/t. Now over two months ago CRK started their Pre feasibility study into an open pit and have commenced a 2500mtr drilling campaign at Brilliant to increase mineable ounces. Any results here should have a bearing on FML IMO.
    Now for the cross sell, based on their resource CRK is way undervalued, in-fact based on my calculations the s.p should be around $2.10 – 2.20, and would be an excellent play for any wishing to increase their exposure to the area, especially FML holders. Also until FML prove up further ounces (which they will) I don't think the s.p can improve so again any major hit by CRK should be a shot in the arm for FML. Finally with your Three Mile Hill plant becoming fully operational in December you might find CRK knocking on your door to process the 250000t of ore CRK have already stockpiled plus any early mining ore they may need to process until CRK get themselves going, so there is another possible income stream for FML, so all positive for both companies IMO.
    Anyway that's my spiel, I would encourage FML holders to have a read over CRK and see the true potential in this site, nice to be neighbours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.