CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

howdie neighbours - fml, page-29

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Yes it certainly did buck the trend. I was in KAR for a while, and luckily sold out around $10.75 ( to go back into CRK), and they have huge numbers of shares being sold on a daily basis - a much, much higher percentage than CRK. I just wonder what would happen to the CRK share price if one or two per cent of its shares changed hands daily. It would rise like a rocket to where it belongs. If we can get a 14% rise with about .3% of the shares changing hands, think what that would be with 1%.
    I think the bottom line is that the eventually inevitable and long awaited re-rating of CRK may be taking place. The Woodchips estimate of $2.10-$2.20 would likely be the short term target. Once that is reached there will be fluctuations depending on general market sentiment, on the gold price, upgrading of resources into reserves, new discoveries, takeover rumours and how close we are to mining.
    I was a real estate investor for years and so often what seemed a bargain really was a bargain! I used to wonder why this property or that was so cheap and inevitably questioned if something was wrong with it. Usually it was just very cheap! I think some may have the same view of CRK and wonder why it is so very cheap and is there something wrong with it. My considered view is that it is indeed very cheap and worth a heck of a lot more. The market will make up its mind - when enough of the market is made aware of it. That may finally be happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.