FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

howdy cw, page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi Glenmore - thanks no problem. And I appreciated you picking me up from the Perth airport on arrival last Sunday night.

On the posts - I am very pleased to have put a bit of truth about FML on the main / front page of HC 3 times in 4 days but only with the support of generous T/U's from the readership here. You have all done yourselves proud to support the posts so I humbly thank you. This is the FML show and it is heating up.

One of the guys had a question earlier on TI. The eastern anomaly has been chosen because there was a nice cover of oxide material under the sludge in the lake. This oxide material allows Dean to explore with RAB for maximum bang for the FML buck - no other reason. The mineralized area tends to have eroded slower because it is harder and so it forms a ridge under the lake. All good indicators to discover where to drill.

And 20m at 2-3g/t to start would be a fantastic start according to Dean - that is all we need on this large anomaly and we are away!

He has no idea yet if the western anomaly next to (east side of) the island and interpreted to be reaching onto the island to the eastern side of TI is bigger or not. It was just about the chances of defining a hot target with the maximum certainty and for the minimum cost.

The Island is rocky and more difficult to drill. Dean has had success with mapping, airmag and RAB in the past so tried and true - and economical is the way to go.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.