ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hi Kalmsy and Reganbaha, Hi Cable, Juk and Pirra, nice to see a...

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi Kalmsy and Reganbaha, Hi Cable, Juk and Pirra, nice to see a whole lot of the old faithfuls still on this forum. I found the downturn too depressing and just stopped watching for a year or two, but started taking an interest again and it cheers me up to read your posts and see you've kept the faith.

I don't know if you remember, but I quit my job a couple of years ago because of the huge profits I'd made. Went on a round the world tour, took flying lessons, bought a car etc. When the sub prime hit the fan I realised I might have quit my job too early - the lesson is don't count your profits till the money's in the bank. Oh well, I refuse to go back to my old desk job and will get by. I'm currently selling a rental property to free up some cash to put into the market. Still hold a lot of ARU and a few others, but am feeling the need to invest some more. I liked the Dines report and the current news is very possitive depending on what price they pay for their 25 percent. I haven't fussed about the short term price cos I had nothing to invest and was always going to hang on till production, but now I'm hoping for a rise cos I guess the further the price goes up now, the more they'll have to pay for their chunk of our company.

I've got a lot of catching up to do to familiarise myself with the market again.

Anyway - good to see you're all alive and grinning...

cheers

pruner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.