ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Thanks Juk, yes I'm feeling positive again. It's always helped...

1. 432 Posts.
    Thanks Juk, yes I'm feeling positive again. It's always helped knowing that there is a metalurgist who also believes in this venture.

It seems strange to me that the rest of the world is allowing the Chinese to corner the market in rare earths. There are going to be many big companies and governments that regret being asleap at the helm while this is happening (including perhaps the Australian government). It's good for us share holders though - once they wake up the scramble will be frantic to secure a reliable long term source - and that can only do one thing to the share price.

Yes all the ducks are lining up. We've learned from CMR how real commissioning risk can be and that makes me very happy that our dilligent people at the top have so carfully run a pilot plant. There are dangers but that's life (wouldn't have it any other way) and AS is navigating them with the right level of care and focus.

Hopefully, when the currently sleaping world wakes up to the need for more rare earth / uranium / phosphate than they can get their hands on, Arafura will be just going into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.