ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

howdy old faithfuls, page-3

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi Kalmsg, yes I built an 8 foot high fence around the place so I can pee on my own fruit trees without offending the neighbours – just have to be careful that the wife doesn’t have visitors over haha.

I’m not sure we’ve been vindicated yet but it’s looking very good imho. As for being smart, is there any doubt? We’re geniuses and will all end up very rich. Any of us who got into rare earths early on have shown a rare quality – the courage to follow our own minds. Most people are sheep most of the time (and most of the time that includes me) – this is obvious from watching the market and just observing people in general. Most find it very difficult to stray from the herd and follow their own insights. They have to wait for massive confirmation and see the share price move up strongly before they’ll buy, and so, they miss out on the real profits.

Once the bull market in rare earths is raging everyone will look back and see that it was bound to happen – it will be so obvious in hindsight. People will be saying “Why didn’t I buy in earlier?” They’ll probably still make money, but the real cash comes from getting in before the herd. Prices of rare earths/uranium/phosphates are only going in one direction – up. And I reckon they’re going up a lot over the next ten years. We’re in production in 2011 and the profits we’ll make will be very very nice. The Chinese are grabbing all the rare earths they can get and supply will get tighter and tighter, demand will increase – the perfect formula for profit. As every electric motor in the world gets replaced with one that runs on neodymium magnets (much more efficient) and electric cars replace petrol city cars, and as multiple other uses for rare earths come on stream, we will be poised to reap the benefits. All we have to do is wait.

Once production starts we should have a get together at Nolans, let’s call it the smart party.

Sorry if I’m raving but anyway I’ve got to go – one of my fruit trees is calling.

Cheers

Pruner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.