ID8 0.00% 0.9¢ identitii limited

To be honest, i have seen this pump and dump type action on a...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    To be honest, i have seen this pump and dump type action on a number of penny stocks recently. 9SP and OSP spring immediately to mind.

Commonality between them all is an announcement with a large international conglomerate (mastercard, visa and ge respectively) but without any comment on the financial materiality of the contract.

The initial announcement spurs the pump and then its sold off by existing holders / those in the green who recognise that they cant actually value the contract.

That said, I am an early holder and would echo the sentiments @TheMoneyHobo; this is one for the future. Yes cash is an issue and they will need another cap raise soon but the product they are providing solves a growing issue for banks and financial institutions and the mastercard agreement provides further product validation.

IMO if leadership can secure further funding on the back of this deal and another 1 / 2 deals prior to year end, the SP will be set up well for 2021.

For those new investors, i would suggest you listen to the following podcast from back in june with the companies CEO:

https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/stockdoc-this-small-cap-has-the-solution-to-the-global-financial-information-issue/

It will bring you up to speed and give you some indication as to where the company is heading.

Cheers,

t
    Last edited by speculativet: 28/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 297300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.