PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hows good was the 31 to 1 ! suspension cont, page-84

1. 46,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8724
    "so what if it was a deal getting completed hoots, how would you like him to communicate this on HC and not via the ASX?"

Tim I think your peeved cause you bet over the odds on the suspension and owe Hoots $300 :)

Selective memory from you on the crook thing - I never said it Tony spun it that way and you might remember he publicly apologized to me on this thread.

Showman has chosen to be a member on hot copper and he uses it as a P.R vehicle from time to time and good on him for that.

The wasnt much detail in the announcements and PLV,s track record with delays to suspensions has mostly lead to bad news over the last few year's- The dumping of WEG being the exception although that may well come home to bite - time will tell.

I am not totaly convinced Tim that you speak for all shareholders - I am sure there are a number who would appreciate a motherhood statement from Tony right about now. Presumably things are on track for good news !

I am sure he could say its just a delay with the paperwork and I believe shareholders will be very happy with the outcome - He wouldn't be in the shizen with ASX for saying that on here.

hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.