CHM 0.00% 1.4¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

How's the Capital Raise Going to Work?, page-76

1. 12,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3905
    All these discussions have occured because the sp have tanked and the old logic - Low sp, must be crap - is in most people's head. Of course it makes sense to argue that " If it is so good why isn't anyone buying it? ".

But this is the sharemarket, where there is fear to grab a bargain and paying an overhyped price makes people feel good because " It is so expensive, it must be good!"

I remember when I sold radio advertising and our prices were calculated based on the number of listeners as it should be based on the regional area business owners who knew only countrywide prices were surprised how affordable it was but were skeptical. Often I had to ask them " How expensive do I have to make it so you will buy it? "

All is centered around the sp, if it goes up nobody cares what the company is doing as the sp goes up - Hallelujah! But when the sp goes to zero then suddenly everyone working for the company, from the CEO down to the janitor, gets blamed.

Been there, done that.

Going through the cycle from the high to the low is tough, and as already the bible has shown, the true character of a person comes to light when circumstances aren't so great.

They got married early,
    never had the money.
    Then when he got laid off,
    they really hit the skids

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.