ROG 0.00% 0.5¢ red sky energy limited.

Muzz Wolf so glad you can feel it in your bones. You have posted...

1. 10,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Muzz Wolf so glad you can feel it in your bones.

You have posted a number of times how substantial your holding is, how much money you have sunk into it. I am glad for you but unfortunately your holding may pale into insignificance compared to others who don;t happen to comment or it maybe many times larger. It is all irrelevant.

I personally expected some sort of announcement as they said they would. As I have said before no announcements no PR etc. Also causes people to speculate. As much as you may not like traders than can bring some volume to the market. And obviously others agreed that they are interested in some info/pr based on the number of thumbs up to my post yesterday (net of the thumbs down of course).

The speccie end of the market is a lot tougher after the GFC. Great announcements by AOE and ESG just to name a 2 in this sector, have had little reaction (or a brief reaction).

I too am holding for long term and am glad they are involved in 2 drilling campaigns at once. Wonder where price would be if they weren't drilling elsewhere at the same time.

It is silly to say it is a dog (it is a speccie), but the reality is that the gas saturation may not be sufficient etc. and if it is - FANTASTIC. But we are also at the mercy of the DOW as well.

Heron just out of interest what was the net coal on ICN wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.257K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 47819570 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 63639728 96
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.