GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Your employer is forced to make the 10% contribution, this money...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Your employer is forced to make the 10% contribution, this money has never been available to the employee.

- And do I have a choice NOT to participate? No. Therefore we are forced.

The major erosion of wealth in the super industry are flat fee's on small accounts, this is a different argument.

Superfund's are inherently extremely conservative, returns of 7% are *ing great in a historical context and even better when you consider current bond rates. It is because of this conservative that lending the shares you have gone long on offers greater return. Super funds shouldn't be picking highs and lows they should be buying and holding for long periods. Loaning these shares will generate additional revenue for the super fund.

- 7% is the median I believe, so 50% of funds don't even return this, hell a lot would be struggling to beat a term deposit. Sure it generates additional revenue, after it totally rapes the price down what? 30%???

Look Around the Poker Table; If You Can’t See the Sucker, You’re It.

- Now we are all suckers for holding?? :3

Seriously, "sittttt dowwwwwwwwwwn!!!!" I'm done with this argument, you say "sell" but you also "hold" what is your motive really besides trolling. Don't reply just to say something buddy, it's ok to be wrong...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.