GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

hoye,dent,faber, roubini, page-9

1. 2,213 Posts.
    hobo,mate it is my belief that based upon the Gann 30 year cycle that gold will top in late 2010 or early 2011.
    Markets are governed by time and price will reverse according to time NOT price.
    The blow-off I am referring to is what occurs at the end of long term bull markets when the price goes "parabolic" or vertical. This actually took place in the final stages of the Gold bull market of the 70's.
    As a comparison gold bottomed in August 1976 at just over $100p/oz just as it did in Oct 2006.
    Gold broke out of thelarge symmetrical triangle consolidation right on cue recently, just as it did 30 years right before it took off and went from $200 p/oz to $850 p/oz in a few months.

Do I think history shall repeat??.....absolutely I do!

To support the above, David Nichols whom I mentioned in my post and have posted on here about several times, uses a analysis called Fractal analysis and he has identified a recurring pattern which unfolds as a market begins to head into a parabolic rise or blow-off. He also believes that we are in the final 18months of a major move in gold that will take it well above $2K.

It is my opinion that the USD shall begin a collapse very soon that will begin with it dropping to new lows and then accelerating and finally falling well below 50 on the NDX. In fact if the panic becomes bad enough(and that is what usually happens in financial markets), then it could becomes next to worthless in terms of sentiment. In other words people may just refuse to accept them under any circumstance. It sounds totally improbable, but the US is bankrupt!!!...and the world will soon wake-up enmasse and when they do the panic will become all consuming.
    The USD is about to be crushed and gold is about to skyrocket to potentially $5K oz, and the result shall be a new global currency. I can only speculate on its make-up, however I definately think that gold shall form a part.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.