NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I was thinking much the same numbers wise as it’s best not to...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    I was thinking much the same numbers wise as it’s best not to get hopes too high with crazy predictions
    But even if the initial stocking order was 5000 or more, it’s still a nice large initial order which would take Nuheara at their current rate half a year to sell
    Plus I guess the word to focus on is ‘initial’
    This is the beginning of a very lucrative relationship for NUH
    And this quarter may not blow people out of the water, instead I’m hoping it shows the market just what has been achieved over the past year + and just how big this deal could grow into
    Nuheara has landed a whale and it will most likely roll this product out slowly to begin with to iron out any issues that need ironing before fully scaling up
    This is very typical but after testing the product myself now, I am positive that once enough people start getting these buds in their ears to see the capabilities of what the tech can do, then word of mouth and a stellar campaign will show Hewlett-Packard’s full intention of moving into the wireless ear bud market
    My guess is they don’t just want to be a small player in a billion dollar industry, but more of dominate one that behind rivalling the leaders
    Revenue growth is revenue growth and not many speculative stocks ever get the opportunity like Nuheara has which will be a factor in helping it work its way out of being viewed by investors as speculation anymore
    I am on board as I am a fundamental investor and I simply can’t find a better stock fundamentally for the market cap, and the bonus of increasing solid revenue which so many $100m + MC co’s listed would only dream about producing
    In fact, there’s quite a few of $200-300m MC companies which I think would love to have their revenue
    Confidence from the market will return to Nuheara as they have shown they’re here to stay, and play
    I believe that’s already happening and will only continue to get stronger support which will lead to a rising share price moving forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.