NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Given that HP launched their buds at the world's largest...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Given that HP launched their buds at the world's largest consumer technology show CES, in January, and subsequently went on a PR roadshow talking about their importance to HP's VC and collaboration strategy, it's very difficult to see an initial order volume of less than 100k units based on my history with HP.

Mass production started on the 21st April, 3 months after the CES event, so my expectation is they Committed to the initial order last year to have made the announcement.

Mass shipping started on the 10th of May, giving them at least 7 weeks of shipping before year end.

The main variable imo is not initial order volume, but production capacity, and how many they could have made and shipped in a 7 week period. That's nearly 2 months of production. So assuming they manufacture and ship on a weekly basis, and we get paid on shipping, there is a chance that the numbers surprise on the upside

Would be happy with anything north of 10k units, but hope that's a very conservative estimation

GLTA
    Last edited by stocktrade: 19/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.