NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Not really sure what you mean? Not a HP engineer...but I'll try...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Not really sure what you mean? Not a HP engineer...but I'll try and give it a non-condescending Polk High try!...

If you're referring to an internal storage slot that dispenses with the Elite Buds charging case I'd guess not as the HP Dragonfly range are an ultralight, ultrathin, ultras high spec notebook so appears there would likely be size limitations.

If you're talking about setting up an area on the Dragonfly that can act as a conductor then maybe or perhaps via a connection of some kind again maybe...at a guess...but personally I wouldn't leave my wireless buds lying around loose...

I wouldn't think it any kind of priority though as whoever buys the HP Elite buds for use as a computer accessory is also going to use them as a mobile phone accessory and so the independent charging case I'd think is indispensable to accommodate the duality.

I've speculated that at some point NUH may decide to go with a OEM tooth brush design (without anything to support that hypothesis other than my imagination) but others here thought it a bad idea as it would compromise sound quality (which is true especially for our NUH hearing aid functionality).

Personally, I think we could do it and do it better than Apple Airpods but the loose fit platform has it's own limitations as to sound quality for our imminent IQ Pro hearing aid business. So if it was ever going to happen I can only envisage it in the context of another OEM deal bearing a TP name dissociated from the Nuheara brand and it would want to be a pretty substantial and favourable deal at that to get NUH interested given what they've already got on their plate.

Maybe another option is that Nuheara forms a separate DTC entity that deals with non-health sectors down the track?...but again...pure speculation on my part.

With further miniaturisation of the NUH platform all of the above may be achievable sooner than later and I also think that ongoing corroboration with HP will accelerate and support new and further innovations in our expanding product and services range.

All IMO and DYOR

Goooo...Bundy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.