NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

HP Elite Wireless Earbuds, page-316

1. 4,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I was just taking another look at my notes on the last webinar video, 2021-01-29, and noted the following answer regarding a question about bundling with HP laptops. (Anything in quotes is what Justin said).

31:52: Justin says he can't comment on HP's bundling and other sales plans. From Nuheara's perspective, "we will develop products under a number of different skews which are geography related and ship some to HP". But later in the same answer he says "HP have confirmed that they will initially sell the buds standalone, so any HP product could potentially be bundled with the HP elite buds. So that provides an exciting opportunity for our business."

Has there been any update on that info?
    I'm pointing it out because initially we may see them advertised standalone and not bundled.

Of course HP could change their plan at any time!

It seems sensible though because it will allow more time for customer feedback before they go ahead with the bundling.

They would still sell a lot of buds in this early phase due to HP branding and the rush of reviews in the media.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.