NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

"Unlike Jabra’s other earbuds, however, you won’t just be able...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    "Unlike Jabra’s other earbuds, however, you won’t just be able to buy the Enhance Plus off the shelf. Instead, they’ll be available through select hearing care clinics, the company says, where licensed Hearing Care Professionals will first carry out a full hearing test and assessment. That will confirm whether the sort of amplification and other features the new earbuds offer are suitable for the user’s actual hearing condition"

https://www.slashgear.com/jabra-enhance-plus-are-wireless-earbuds-with-hearing-enhancement-18687446/

CN Netcom are a major hearing aid and headset manufacturer, they're one of the big 5...owning Resound and Interton as well as other subsidiaries including Jabra.

Anyway won't go into the quality of Jabra wireless buds...everyone can make their own evaluations although when I've looked at comparisons on YouTube...Jabra don't seem to be cutting it at the middle or higher end of the hearables market.

Anyway, point is that the Jabra Enhance Plus won't be DTC...all it will be is a grooming tool to suck people into their cabal of audiologists they supply with their overpriced hearing aids and costly over servicing ...something that the US audiologist representative body foreshadowed and have been pumping since OTC legislation received bipartisan approval.

Sneaky marketing for sure...but as more people realise they can bypass the whole audiologist price gouging and inevitable over-servicing...so too will we grow as a recognised leader in self-service hearing health...if I were CN group I'd be very concerned, they may have started up 150 years back but the times they are a changing.

Just sayin'...

All IMO and DYOR
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.