NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Well, you may be correct that the lower part of the case is the...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well, you may be correct that the lower part of the case is the same as the Max and not wider as I originally thought - effect of wide angle lens.
    I also was disappointed to see Nuheara continued to use micro USB and Justin, during one of his webinars answered my question saying it had a normal USB.
    On your earlier question of bluetooth connectivity, I have had a series of contacts with Nuheara Support as I have had a different problem to you ie having to remove the bluetooth pairing between Max and my Win 10 computer (it is great for webinars and video conferences) to allow me to connect to bluetooth of the TV streamer.
    It doesn't however give me any problems in connecting to my Android phone while still paired to my computer even though support tell me it will only hold bluetooth data for 1 device. I can easily re-pair my Max to the computer without removing the phone to Max pairing.

My Max will therefore be much more valuable to me if there is a software update to do the same dual bluetooth connections which HP say their buds will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.