NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

It could be anything. it appears there are other parties...

1. 9,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    It could be anything. it appears there are other parties interested or negotiating presently, that is what i have been told. Is it correct? I dont know but there certainly appears to be something going on.
    I don't think RealTek is a buyer or a seller. Realtek has had ample opportunity to acquire NUH and could of done so for around $12mln back in May-June 2022.
    The options for the investors that put in during April and the issue of performance shares and shares in lieu suggest postioning for a big pay day.
    There was another company several years back that did something similar, i will see if i can find the name of it but almost a similar story. Heavily run and controlled by the founders, after initial success it was run into the ground, there was a suspension, a restructure and deals, then came back on and took off. The directors did a similar thing, issuing shares to themselves as well as to new directors and entities well before it resumed trading . Apart from the last part which hasn't occurred yet, NUH has followed the same playbook. Lets see what happens next week, they are certainly running out of time with respect to the investors options issued in April, they expire soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.